Subject: [Leica] Leica Democrats
From: rsphotoimages at (rsphoto's email)
Date: Tue Nov 4 19:36:35 2008

Since the English side of my family came from London to Seattle via
Powell River, BC, I'm compelled to thank you for the note.

Republicans will be amazed (especially those making well under
$200,000 US/year income) at how much better off they will be in time.

Perhaps Ms. Palin will have to recall the artillery pieces from the
Yukon and BC borders with Alaska...hmmmmmm?

Bob in Seattle