Subject: [Leica] Long time coming: IMG of Paris
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Nov 4 11:06:09 2008

F?licitations Alastair !
Paris streets fauna excellently caught in the the purest tradition.
These BW are master shots indeed.
Congratulations also to Mrs Alastair for the perfect colour pictures
showing her sense of framing the details that catch the eye and make you
think; this is wonderful!

In all, a most superb motleyed tribute and a feast for the eye.

Thanks for sharing
Philippe from Metz