Subject: [Leica] First Blurb book
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Nov 4 08:53:07 2008

Paul--

If you hunt around, there are some guidelines on using InDesign--I
think PNGs are okay and recommended over JPEG.

Try this link. Have not tried it myself, but...
<http://blog.blurb.com/index.php/2007/05/03/how-to-import-your-custom-design-into-booksmart/

http://tinyurl.com/5c7aee

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/