Subject: [Leica] Long time coming: IMG of Paris
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Nov 3 21:43:55 2008

Thanks Bob,
all digital, most of the b/w will be M8, telephoto images are mainly E3
Olympus. Helen and I mix our images together. I usually leave her images as
colour, as this is usually how she "sees" them. I love film, and hate not
having the darkroom to go to, BUT when travelling digital really is more
convenient, and there is only so much stuff you can carry.

Cheers adn thanks again

Alastair