Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Nov 1 17:43:12 2008

Hmmmm...I was hoping this one would be it (something I can afford, plus I
have Canon glass).  The only thing I can think of with the landscape is that
the photographer focused on the ice to right center and let all else go OOF?
I don't seem to have these issues with my 20D or 40D.  The portrait is just
over-exposed, and the skin tones seem unnatural plus, there is something
distracting in the upper LH corner and she needs to see an eye doc.  There
may be something to this Leica business after all, but then I am just a poor
amateur watching my pathetic portfolio (investments) fall by the day.

Ken