Subject: [Leica] IMG: New M8 profiles in Adobe Camera Raw
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 1 09:03:15 2008

At 08:25 PM 10/31/2008, you wrote:
>  <http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/105313145>
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/6xybdu
>Significantly different histograms, and colour rendering.  Note the skin
>tones, saturation, black and white fabrics, tiny red spot on left (lid of a
>lip balm)
>
>Cheers
>Geoff

I keep switching from one to the other - wish I could review them
side by side.  I can't tell a lot of difference.  They both look
great.  Your daughter is adorable - take as many photos of her as you
can before she turns into an ornery teenager who doesn't want her
photo made ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com