Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat Nov 1 08:35:12 2008

i do agree with you, i think the r10 should have been before the S2.
with AF and new lenses, the R10 would have been a killer. then hey
could have followed with the S2. but their thinking is not logical.

how many 10k nocti lens they plan to produce and sell, how about a 6.5
24mm lens?

if i was running the company. the r division would have turned to
making lenses for canon and nikon, and this a cash cow. would have
doubled the m r&d in both lens and body stuff and then bought a
company like dalsa to make my own chip.