Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 05:02:51 2008

Well, I can honestly say that I have no idea of what my space looks like,
since I have not seen it in 5 months, but I suspect the Dust Gods have taken
over.  ;-)   I will get a look in about 2 weeks, when we drive back from
Texas.  We leave for Frankfurt Airport tomorrow morning at 5 am and will
touch down in Dallas around 3:30 pm.  Looking forward to some good TexMex
food.  ;-)

Gene