Subject: [Leica] hoppy visits San Francisco in December
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 04:58:17 2008

All Leica welcome! We even talk to the un-enlightened with other brands of
gear.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.