Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 04:54:38 2008

Meanwhile ALL new Leica is going up here 20%+ in a couple of days!
Next week an M8.2 will be listed at 85% (Yes that is correct) more than
lowest price I was quoted for the M8.0 in August this year at a large dealer
in Australia. My own was bought before that last February. Hmm no more
discounting it seems.
I'm not counting on used prices on anything dropping here!
I hope it is a better situation in the Netherlands.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.