Subject: [Leica] photo not taken with a Leica, Adelaide
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 26 16:30:06 2008

Very cool!
I lived about one block from there for about 5 years too! I've run along
those roads several hundred times as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.