Subject: [Leica] Upgrade or M8.2 now S mode
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Oct 23 01:49:14 2008

What people notice when you're taking pictures is the automatic diaphragm
opening and closing
not so much the noise.

As there is no automatic diaphragm on an M the camera appears to most people
to be not operating.
Noting going on.
Flat lining.

You're just pretending to take pictures.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner