Subject: [Leica] TWO G10 IMAGES
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Oct 18 11:01:49 2008

I loved yours Victor, as previously said, whatever the gear, and/or PS
work behind the scenes
They DO work for me - as photographs? as works of art? I don't know or
mind, but they appeal much, that's what matters, for me at least.

Slobodan's are in another category - most respectful too, and more
telling of what the camera can do. So maybe more "on topic".
Bien amicalement to both of you.
phx