Subject: [Leica] TWO G10 IMAGES
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat Oct 18 09:46:12 2008

Hi Luis- there is no question but Slobodan's images are first class- My
images go through massive post-processing in PS therefore look far more
manipulated than do the natural look of Slobodan's work. Slobodan's images
are far more telling as to what the G10 can do straight, without
manipulation. I admire his work (and your's Luis) immensely. I, however,
will always work through PS- it's best for me. Saludos Cordiales- vroger

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] TWO G10 IMAGES)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] TWO G10 IMAGES)