Subject: [Leica] waiting for the magic...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Oct 16 09:22:37 2008

Ted Grant wrote:

>Steve Barbour offered:
>

>>>our hospital will enter this photo in the competition of the National
>>>

>Association of Childrens' Hospitals...
>

>>I am pleased with their decision,<<<<<<<,
>>

>Good on you Steve,
>
>Best of luck! Naw luck wont be necessary, you'll blow them away! It's such a
>warm hearted story telling photo with great feelings it deserves to win
>hands down!
>
>However, just in case. Tons of good luck with it! ;-) :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>ted

Well Steve, these guys must have eyes, and if so, you're a sure winner.
How many fathers could resist the view?

Could you let us know more about the National Association of Children' s
Hospitals?
Is it a charity for kids from deprived communities in need of medical
care? Sort of "pi?ces jaunes" equivalent?

As Ted and others said; Good luck with it!

Amiti?s
Philippe