Subject: [Leica] waiting for the magic...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Oct 16 11:00:30 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 9:23 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:
>> Steve Barbour offered:

>>> I am pleased with their decision,<<<<<<<,
>>>
> Well Steve, these guys must have eyes, and if so, you're a sure
> winner.
> How many fathers could resist the view?
>
> Could you let us know more about the National Association of
> Children' s Hospitals?
>
> As Ted and others said; Good luck with it!
> Amiti?s
> Philippe

The National Association of Childrens' Hospitals and Related
Institutions, or NCHRI, is a formal group that works on behalf of
member  Childrens' Hospitals in the US...

here is the url...   http://www.childrenshospitals.net/

Every two years they have a photo competition, some details can be
found on this website...

many thanks for your interest,

amities, Steve

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] waiting for the magic...)