Subject: [Leica] waiting for the magic...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Oct 16 11:35:06 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Steve Barbour offered:
>
>>> our hospital will enter this photo in the competition of the
>>> National
> Association of Childrens' Hospitals...
>
>> I am pleased with their decision,<<<<<<<,
>

> Good on you Steve,
>
> Best of luck! Naw luck wont be necessary, you'll blow them away!
> It's such a
> warm hearted story telling photo with great feelings it deserves to
> win
> hands down!
>
> However, just in case. Tons of good luck with it! ;-) :-)

thanks so much Ted...a few expressed a little concern that it's too
real/too honest...

I am confident that is what gives it its strength...

anyway, here is the final version...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/magic_001.jpg.html

I sure would like to hear what great photographers and real human
beings feel,

thanks,

Steve