Subject: [Leica] From the Wessagusset Beach Concours ;-)
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Oct 16 08:02:34 2008

Jim,

Your photo brings back great memories of the 1st car I remember
riding in. The year was around 1944 when my family moved to the
country in Western Massachusetts. We had the Model A for about 10
years and would drive to Missquamicut Beach in Rhode Island maybe 3
or 4 times a year. My brother and I would ride in the rumble seat the
whole time. It was great. My dad finally traded it in for a '53
Chevy. The fun was gone.

Thanks for the memory,
Len