Subject: [Leica] IMG story: Kokanee Slamon
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:13:46 2008

Ted Grant writes in part:>  > Given the federal government National Fish
reports in your country USA and> Canada on returning salmon to spawn along
the west coast of North America
> the numbers are dwindling at an alarming rate. And if it keeps up, it's>
> possible the west coast fishing industry will go like the east coast and>
> disappear due to no fish.>

I've sport fished for Pacific Salmon and Halibut off the west coast for
years. Summer 2008 was the worst year for me since 1996. The problem is
over-fishing of Salmon stocks by the commercial fishing fleets of both
countries.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn ?10 hidden secrets? from Jamie.