Subject: [Leica] OT: modern pocket watch?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Oct 12 21:06:20 2008

Why do we use a Leica? 99% of the photographs we take require only a point &
shoot all automatic camera. There is a pleasure in using a beautifully made
product that will last forever if looked after. I use an IWC, which
incidentally, is ecologically as green as they come. Ken's wife's Rolex
would have to be serviced once in 10 years if she uses it regularly, more
often if it lies in a cupboard because proper lubrication occurs only if the
mechanical movement is in use.
Cheers
Jayanand