Subject: [Leica] OT! Beer Question
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Oct 11 16:10:50 2008

In the UK the traditional ales (referred to as beer in the UK) are
traditionally served at cellar temperature and the light beers (referred to
as lager in the UK) are served cold, often very cold, I am not fond of
lager, but my son refers to the traditional stuff I like as "old man's beer"
I don't like "warm" beer but very cold kills the taste, no bad thing in the
case of most lager.....
I think of it a bit like the tradition for wine temperature between white
and red.
Frank