Subject: [Leica] Bad luck with chrome 50/2 rigid Summicrons
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 7 06:25:01 2008

I'd look for a repair person (Sherry, DAG, you have a lot of choices
in the US) and have them cleaned up.

I did that with an Elmar (screw mount 50/2.8) and the difference is
definitely worth the price. I had it done over here (Sweden) so I
can't give you any good idea of what it would cost, but I expect
you're looking at 100 USD per lens.

Daniel