Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:38:52 2008

:-)

I've sold one Leica, a IIIf, way back when. I couldn't resist
replacing it when Bill Harting put one up for sale. Sure don't regret
that.

You sold your F3's? Shame on you :-)

I "loaned" my Pentax Spotmatic (black paint) to my younger brother 30
years ago. He still has it. The brass looks nice.

I don't buy or sell very much. I buy more than I sell. Probably stupid.

Daniel