Subject: [Leica] LR buggy?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Oct 6 20:56:43 2008

At 05:20 PM 10/6/2008, you wrote:
>Steal a second monitor ;-) Sorry to hear the problem. I'm surprised
>the main computers prefs have migrated to the laptop. I hope it
>doesn't happen to me in Antarctica. A clean reload of LR would work I
>suppose.

Actually, it was the prefs from the laptop, which I use at the farm
with a second monitor.  If all else fails, I might try a reload, but
I may just wait until I get back home to work on anything.  This
hasn't happened when I've taken the laptop on other trips and I can't
imagine why it's happening now.  :-(

Good luck in Antarctica.  We've been told that the temperature on one
of the trails we'll be hiking tomorrow will be 100 degrees F.  There
are frost warnings out for tonight!  Should be interesting.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from chmoss at mac.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] LR buggy?)