Subject: [Leica] LR buggy?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Oct 6 17:13:30 2008

At 03:31 PM 10/6/2008, you wrote:
>Eric Korenman writes:
>
> >Anyone notice more lock-ups with LR 2 ?

I haven't had a problem until this trip to the Grand Canyon.  At home
I use two monitors and LR thinks I still have two monitors hooked
up.  All of the choices for downloading photos are on the "phantom"
second monitor, so I can't click on anything!  I've told  the thing
several times that I only have one monitor hooked up, but it
continues to function as if I had two.  Anybody know of a way around
this?  My internet connection here is very slow and tenuous so I
can't search with Google.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com