Subject: [Leica] LR buggy?
From: chmoss at mac.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Oct 6 22:04:22 2008

Some things to try (if you have not done so already):

Start your import process. When you get to the point that the download
dialog should come up, but is invisible, go to Apple>System
Preferences>Displays and click on "Detect Displays" . The dialog box
may appear.

or

Hit "F" a couple of times to cycle through Lightroom's display modes.

Enjoy frost + 100F in close proximity. I believe thats what the
contrast slider does, as well.
--
Clive Moss
http://clive.moss.net