Subject: [Leica] FS: 28 Summicron....
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Oct 4 06:18:30 2008

Actually I'm glad to have seen that post.

I was the guy Frank bought it from and I got it from Ralph Ballerstadt, a
very talented shooter  over on the SP forum; the lens is as Frank describes
it.

Frank, if you have sold it, I'd be interested to know to whom - just for the
sake of curiosity and knowing where it is and what it's doing.