Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: Alicante-Bath and back
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Oct 1 04:30:58 2008

I'm amazed at your reaction to the 1664.  The pint I had on-tap at a
pub in Glasgow about five years ago was light with a nice bit of a
tang that perfectly suited my sandwich.  I was astonished it was French!

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu