Subject: [Leica] Met Exhibition
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Sep 28 19:38:24 2008

An interestingly penetrating reflection within the essay;

"His low-tech presentation seems to empathize with artists whose
darkroom craft is becoming obsolete. The slow clicking of the 35-
millimeter slides through the projector (rather than in PowerPoint)
adds another complicated emotional layer. The technology of
photography is in some cases as nostalgia-provoking as any photograph."

s.d.