Subject: [Leica] Sandisk Extreme II?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Sep 28 13:54:02 2008

Thanks, I'll ring them today: I'm not sure if its worth lots of $$$, but the
thought that there is a good image on the last half of the card is slowing
me down from producing the final images of the wedding and the longer it
goes the more of a pain it will become to do.

I'll ring sandisk today and let you know if there is final "outcome"

Cheers