Subject: camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Sep 26 16:12:28 2008

Well having "tested" the E3 I'd say that IS is a real benefit to hand held
photography at any shutter speed. I found it amazing that the images were
sharper with IS on when I was using a 24mm equivalent at 1/500 of a sec. I
have not really tested it against the M8, but if technology is going into
the M9 IS would be one thing I'd like to see.

Cheers