Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Sep 25 13:12:00 2008

I really doubt it Phil. To lower costs, they would have to give up the made
in Germany tag, they would HAVE to compromise on quality. Thank god someone
is doing the optical world a favour. So what if I can't afford it. I would
love an Aston Martin, but I could never justify the cost. Cameras have
always been relativley cheap, and I use them and use them and use them: if I
had an Aston, I'd be scared to take it down the street!!!

Cheers