Subject: [Leica] NYLUG '08 snaps finally up
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Sep 24 20:47:55 2008

Hey Jeff - Thanks for posting these.  They brought back some really
nice memories of my first NYLUG meeting.  It won't be my last.   Since
you asked, I'm the guy on the right in this shot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/NYLUG-200806/jbm-20080607-m8b-033.jpg.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4l4p2h

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.