Subject: [Leica] NYLUG '08 snaps finally up
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 25 03:02:20 2008

Jeff thanks a lot for sharing these and giving us a look at your gathering.
One or two familiar faces, some faces for names in there and some new ones,
to me. Gosh that Tina is a fine looking gal ;-) Can we book her for a
lecture tour hereabouts??
See if you can spot any subtle differences in this other LUG gathering.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/102082616>
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101879366>
Just wait until we have Brian visiting here next year.
Hey you BALUG and left coast folks don't forget that we are visiting SF from
5th December!

Cheers!
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e