Subject: [Leica] new project - the most ordinary of all things
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Sep 24 15:38:21 2008

I agree - even from this side of The Pond I get it ;-) - it's a great
project.
But I agree something like "Hard Rocker" would save **you** from being
thought
of as warm and fuzzy round the edges ;-)

The photos that are up there have a great warmth and humour, but most of all
compassion about them; but then we haven't got to the father with the
shotgun,
or the Uzis or...

the very best of luck with it, you're tapping into a very rich vein of work
long
may you find it rewarding

Peter Dzwig