Subject: [Leica] More pics - from the Goodwood Revival
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Sep 24 05:51:37 2008

Charlie,

Beautiful shots. Where were you to be able to take the overhead shot of the
Urban racing Lotus(?) ? It's a particularly good shot.

We should have met up, I was there all three days - as I am every year. The
best
race for me was the Freddie March Trophy; not only was it spectacular as the
cars drove into the gathering gloom, but the racing was tight.

Peter Dzwig