Subject: [Leica] More pics - from the Goodwood Revival
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed Sep 24 11:59:42 2008

Peter,

Thanks. I was there for all three days. I agree the Freddie March
Trophy was great, as was the RAC TT on Sunday. I took the Urban Racing
shot from above the PIts. I blagged my way into the Sponsors'
enclosure above the pits and there I met Andreas Kaufmann. He was
really open and chatty; he spotted me with my DMR and 280/4 APO.

I thought it was the best Revival ever - great weather, good crowd and
tight racing.

Charlie