Subject: [Leica] new project - the most ordinary of all things
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 24 11:34:21 2008

Doug Herr offered beautifully:

>>> I agree, and a great start for the project.  Gotta have the
stereotypical photo of the dad on the front porch rocker waiting with
shotgun in hand for his teenage daughter to return from a date.<<<<<<

Hi Doug,

Just have to love the thought of that scene! :-)

OK Kyle we're all trying to be helpful, but Doug's image is almost a must!
You have a title for the page. "Her first date wait!"  Or something like
that? As most, certainly North Americans, would see and understand the
humour immediately. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] new project - the most ordinary of all things)