Subject: [Leica] IMG: Week 38 (ric)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Sep 24 12:09:33 2008

Hi Ric,

Great Noctilux demonstration!, even dangerous for those that we
haven't yet one!

My favorite is the Window washer, the Grocery is a very good catch
too. I think that on these ?ctures we can appreciate the Noctilux
superior quality, IMO the optical quality of Silvermonn Saloon is
lower compared with the pictures with he Nocti.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 24/09/2008, a las 4:53, Ric Carter escribi?: