Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 02:56:33 2008

Mark,

IT works just fine, and the M8 is the only camera I have here on my trip...
Foolishly or not, I have taken up Ted's challenge.  ;-)  Working flawlessly
so far, but sure wish I had a second one, so I would not have to change
lenses so often.  I keep trying to talk SWMBO into letting me get another at
Photokina, but so far she just smiles... ;-)

I will also add my wife has brought the D200 for her use.

A question... What is a good price for a used 80/1.4 Summilux R?  It is not
a ROM version, but is in very good condition.  I am thinking of buying it if
the price is right.

Gene

From: Mark Pope <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>