Subject: [Leica] Friday mushroom
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Sep 19 15:44:02 2008

Sorry Didier - it's Monday Mushrooms - you're much too soon ;-)

Seriously though - Fascinating shapes, like elongated GDR Volksarmee
helmets.
The other shots on the page are equally worth browsing through - I
particularly like the one that, for me, defines the expression "Mountain
Bike".
Cheers
Douglas