Subject: [Leica] Friday mushroom
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 19 16:04:57 2008

Douglas

>Sorry Didier - it's Monday Mushrooms - you're much too soon ;-)

Arrgghh, didn't notice mushrooms have their own day - should have eaten less
of them
:-0

>Seriously though - Fascinating shapes, like elongated GDR Volksarmee
>helmets.

Maybe they grow in Saxony, too... would explain lot of their the surreal
behaviour...

>The other shots on the page are equally worth browsing through - I
>particularly like the one that, for me, defines the expression "Mountain
>Bike".

Thx. With most mountain bike riders it's like with SUV owners - they use it
on slick asphalt roads only... but what I am concerned I did more altitude
meters than ever, wasted two pairs of (expensive) Swisstop MTB brake pads
and two pairs of (even more expensive) Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires up there
(and not counting the blown tubes).
Didier

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Friday mushroom)