Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 19 01:06:53 2008

The only way you'll know what your missing in a basic camera technique is to
try it. Being told about it isn't going to do it. I've waxed lyrical about
it on the lug for two years; I don't expect that to do it. People have to
try it their selves first. If shooting at f8 at 125th on both the sunny as
well as the shady side of the street;  high noon as well as the end of the
day sounds like it might appeal to you than for sure give it a shot. And I'd
give it a shot even if it didn't!
I wish I could reshot my trip out here with the west coast with it.
Wish I could go back in time.
Re shot a few other shoots with it too. They'd look much better. As they'd
be shot with much lower ISO's.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner