Subject: [Leica] F 8.1 & bee there!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 16 16:48:23 2008

I've been harping on the wonders of auto ISO till the cows come home and now
you get a new camera over the internet wires which has my must have don't
leave home without feature. You M8 users.
You can set it and forget it this time for sure.

So you will get to be f 8 and be there with your M 8 and be there in the
darkest coal mine in Manchester at midnight as well as the brightest bright
on the salt flats of Wales at high noon. But this may require bringing lots
of salt shakers your flat in Wales. And could not please the restaurants you
grab them from.

Saving you that 5 grand or whatever upgrade fee to 8.2.

When you get your firmware upgrade and get your auto ISO does that make it
an M 8.1?

That's what I'd call mine!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner