Subject: [Leica] Looking at pictures
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 16 15:14:45 2008

Last time I traveled it was to Rochester for the LHSA thing and it was in
the little airplane which was the Shangri la special. Had propellers. The
pilot dressed like a native of the Kunlun Mountains. Furry.
My M's have loomed too large for over a year now.
All my Leica shooting has been with the IIIF.
The only decent and humane size for a camera to be.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner