Subject: [Leica] Looking at pictures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Sep 16 14:31:59 2008

Lovely shot, shows what the glass is capable of, even the 4/90 Elmar. It's a
shame you didn't have it in time for last month's competition! I really like
it.

I have been forced by the airlines to travel lighter this summer and have
been
using (controversial choice) my IIIf rather than my M3 because of the need to
keep bulk down. It has been a pleasure to work with it. Keep using yours and
show us more shots like this.

Peter