Subject: [Leica] Firmware upgrade for M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Sep 16 14:29:56 2008

Details of the upgrades and their costs here...

<http://en.leica-camera.com/service/service_and_repair/m8upgrade/>

According to people in the know on the LUF it appears that the next firmware
release will include SDHC support.

Steve

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Firmware upgrade for M8)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Firmware upgrade for M8)