Subject: [Leica] Protecting M8 screen
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 13 14:36:24 2008

Well that's a couple more names for my "remember never to buy from list" ;-)
Still you're in august company with Tina of the mud-baths and rock diving,
plus Doug Herr and Phil Forrest who I think, perform field repairs with
multi grip pliers and angle grinders.
My M8 actually has a half case with flap over the screen too. The case is
more secure to hold onto and the flap stops my nose greasing up the cover on
the LCD all the time (I'm a leftie) Also reduces chimping. What do you guys
do, hammer fence posts in with those camera bodies?
Still you are all better than the local guy whose MP we saw after he sold it
here. He had 'aged' his new MP with sandpaper all over, including the
viewfinder window.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e