Subject: [Leica] Lux 21 and 24 Lens Pictures....
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 13 00:51:00 2008

Reading the translation has completely convinced me that this is authentic.
I note also both the use of the name M8.2 and the fact that the new
supernocti has floating elements and the design is akin to the Summilux 50
asph in that respect. No doubt that will mean focus shift is addressed too.
You have to imagine that the results from them won't please fans of the old
Nocti (and of course they won't be exactly inexpensive)! I hope we will get
some in the hands of users fond of the bleeding edge asph designs too. Heck
I'll accept one for Christmas if anyone is feeling generous? No? Well I'm
actually more than happy with the Summilux, I'd REALLY like a 24 instead and
I've been good all year, Santa.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e