Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hummingbird
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 12 18:45:38 2008

Jim Nichols showed:

Hummingbird activity has picked up this week at our feeders, indicating that
migration has started through our area. After much frustration, I finally
got one decent shot with my Oly E-510 using an adapted Takumar 200mm f/4
lens and ISO 800.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Hummer441.tif.html

Hi Jim,

Man, I've never caught a humming bird in flight period! Olympic runners
caught them dead in their pace! Yes! :-)

But this little bird looks like it's just sitting there posing waiting for
you to go click! :-)

Very well done! Good on you!

ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Hummingbird)